Thursday, January 12, 2012

Mini Hiatus (On and Off)

Hi everyone! This is just a quick (maybe?) post about my mini break that I'm taking. As most of you know, I'm a freshman in high school, and I'm on my school's dance team. Well, it just so happens that we are heading into State season, which means that I'll be more busy, with 2 hours of practice nearly every day. Add that into my daily schedule PLUS 2 hours for homework, and I hardly have any more time to read. I know, it makes me sad, too.
So basically my point here is that I won't have many reviews going up. I'll still have Waiting on Wednesdays and In My Mailboxes (since those are easy to post about), but finishing a book and writing it's review won't be so easy. We're looking at maybe 1 review every 1-2 weeks. I feel terrible since I just started out this blog, but that's truly how busy I will be. Plus, I'm not a very fast reader. Please note that I might have some weeks that are easy and relaxing, so I might be able to fit in some more reviews.
I hope you all can bear with me until around March, hopefully things will cool down by then. Thanks to everyone who's been with me so far! I love you guys. (:
-The Dancing Reader

No comments:

Post a Comment