Saturday, January 28, 2012

In My Mailbox (6)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi @The Story Siren.
Hey everyone, so last week I said that it would be my LAST IMM. Well, yeah, I lied. Since I'm not doing themed months anymore, I can go back to in my mailbox! YAY! So here's what I got this week:

Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
I love this title! It rhymes. :) But anyway, this book sounds really friggin' awesome!
Source: Netgalley--Thank you ABRAMS!













Solo by Sarah Schofield
I was SO happy when she decided to send me a copy for review. Sarah is a darling, guys. I LOVE SARAH!
Source: e-copy for review from Sarah herself! Thank you so much Sarah :)












Overprotected by Jennifer Laurens
This one was FREE on Amazon, so I had to pick it up! Can't wait to try one of Jennifer's novels. :)
Source: Bought from Amazon

















All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
I need to read this book. 'Nuff said.
Source: School library


















The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
I tried reading this book last year, but I just could NOT get into it! I'm trying again :)
Source: School library

















Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
I need to fall in love with this book like everyone else is. Or I will be a disappointment.
Source: School Library


















Revealing Eden by Victoria Foyt
Another title that looks awesome!!
Source: Netgalley--thanks Bookmasters!



















The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney
Ever since I read Grace's review of this book (check it out here, AWESOME review), I knew I had to pick it up! Can't wait to start it!
Source: Library
















Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
Lauren from Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf said she LOVED this book, so I knew I had to request it on Netgalley!
Source: Random House Children's Book via Netgalley

















The Girl in the Park by Mariah Fredericks
This one just looks downright creepy.... and awesome.
Source: Random House Children's Books via Netgalley


















The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman
LOOKS SO COOL. Cannot wait to starttt!
Source: Random House Children's Books via Netgalley

















Looking for Alaska by John Green
MY FIRST JOHN GREEN BOOK! I know, I'm a John Green virgin. If you haven't hear of this book, you've been living under a rock. Well, technically *I* have been living under   a rock, since I haven't read any of his books yet..
Source: BOUGHT!!















Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan
Guys, my second John Green book, and my first David Levithan. FTW!
Source: Also bought! :)























So special thanks to Netgalley, ABRAMS, Bookmasters, Random House Children's Books, and Sarah this week. This week... was awesome. AWESOME. No, it was fancytastic. YES, fancytastic is now a word. =)
What did you get?? LEAVE LINKS! :)

7 comments:

  1. I still haven't picked up a John Green book yet! But I'm going to! Enjoy your reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so many great books for you to read! I got a copy of Gabrielle Zevin's book, too, which I can't wait to get stuck in to. Have fun reading all these new treats! :)

    Sam @ Realm of Ficton

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH!! LOOKING FOR ALASKA! So good. My favorite Green book. I had hoped TFiOS would be my new favorite, but no, sadly :'(

    Great reads, although I caution you to not get overwhelmed on NetGalley books. I requested A LOT when I was new on it, and I'm STILL making up for that.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot wait to read Looking for Alaska! :)

      Yeah, I'm starting to get a LITTLE overwhelmed.. I think I'll stop requesting if there isn't a book I REALLY REALLY wanna read. :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I love your list! And Looking for Alaska is my first John Green book, too and it's also IMM for me this week. I can't wait to start reading it.

    Madeline @ Canvas Between the Margins
    http://canvasbetweenthemargins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete