Sunday, January 1, 2012

In My Mailbox (2)

Hello again, and HAPPY NEW YEAR'S! I hope everyone is having an awesome time spending time with family and friends, celebrating the first day of 2012. I am so extremely excited you guys, you have no idea.

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

This week in my mailbox I got some pretty darn awesome books!

The Strange Case of Finley Jayne by Kady Cross

This is short novella that I thought would be nice to read! Plus, it's free on both Amazon and B&N!

Source: Bought from Amazon

Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey

Guys! This one is free on Amazon for Kindle!!

Source: Bought from Amazon

Meant to Be by Tiffany King

Also free on Amazon! Never heard of it, but it sounds good!

Source: Bought from Amazon

Untraceable by S.R. Johannes

I have wanted to read this one for quite some time now, and I saw that it is again, it was FREE on Amazon!! (NOTE: It's not free anymore.. :( )

Source: Bought from Amazon

The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross

Well, can I just say that cover is GORGEOUS? Ohmygoodness, so pretty! And I've never read a steampunk novel before, so this shall be interesting!

Source: Library

Wonderstruck by Brian Selznick

I completely freaked out when I got this at my library! If you haven't checked out Brian's other novel, The Invention of Hugo Cabret, you HAVE TO. These two books are filled with beautiful drawings, I have no words for how brilliant it is.

Source: Library

Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma

Again, beautiful cover! I've heard this is a psychological thriller..? I'm not sure, correct me if I'm wrong. I've heard mixed things about it, so I decided to try it out myself!

Source: Library

Gone by Michael Grant

I am not alone when I say I have not read this book! I decided to finally pick it up, much thanks to Melina (@ReadingVacation) and H.D. (@Reading Writing Breathing) 's persuasion and rave reviews. I'm also participating in the Gone Book Club! Go join if you haven't already!!

Source: Library

Well bookies, that's all I got this week. What did y'all get?

I hope everyone has an awesome year filled with great books! Happy New Year (:

No comments:

Post a Comment