Sunday, January 8, 2012

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren!

This week in books I got A LOT of ebooks! Except for the first one:

Something Blue by Emily Giffin

This is the second book of the Darcy & Rachel series. I wouldn't usually pick up an adult novel, but this one looks like it would appeal to young adult contemporary readers as well. I don't have the first book, I need to get it somehow!

Source: Borrowed from a friend

Coexist by Julia Crane

The first time I heard about this book was from Haley at Ya-Aholic (LOVE her blog, go check it out!!), and she absolutely LOVES this series. I entered a couple of giveaways for this book, and didn't win a single one! Julia was nice enough to gift one for me! IT'S ABOUT ELVES. Who doesn't love elves?! I can't wait to dig into this one!

Source: Gifted (for review?) from Julia Crane herself!

Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren

I couldn't help myself, and I just bought the book. I have heard NOTHING but great things about it! And plus, only $0.99 on AMAZON!!

Source: bought from Amazon

Becoming by Raine Thomas

CAN YOU SAY GORGEOUS COVER? Ah, so pretty! PLUS, the premise sounds absolutely amazing. Cannot wait to start this one soon!!

Source: Gifted (for review) from Raine Thomas!

Destiny Binds by Tammy Blackwell

I have heard just AMAZING things about this book. So excited to start this one!!!!!!!! (<-- excessive amount of exclamation marks) Thank you so much Tammy :D

Source: Gifted (for review) from Tammy!

Moon Spell by Samantha Young

Eeeepp! Samantha Young, you are amazing. CanNOT wait to start this one!

Source: For Review from Samantha!

Smokeless Fire by Samantha Young

Again, Samantha. I love you! (GORGY cover <3)

Source: For review from Samantha :D

Hollowland by Amanda Hocking

I'm pretty sure this is an adult novel, maybe? OH WELL it's Amanda Freaking Hocking. And it's FREE for Kindle!!

Source: Bought from Amazon

Destined by Jessie Harrell

I could probably stare at this cover all. day. IT IS SO PUUURTTYY.

Source: Gifted from Grace @ Wordslikesilver (Her birthday is on the 10th of January!) Thank you so much Grace! :)

Well, that's all I got this week in my mailbox! What did everyone else get?! PLEASE leave links! I love seeing what everyone else gets (:

No comments:

Post a Comment