Sunday, January 22, 2012

In My Mailbox (5)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren!
This week was an amazing week in review books! :) This is also my LAST, I repeat, LAST In My Mailbox, since I will be starting Monthly Themes very soon!


Don't You Wish by Roxanne St. Claire
This one looks adorable! I need more contemporary, I'm trying to get back into it! I love the author's name too!
Source: For review via Netgalley: Random House Children's Books--THANK you!
















Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
I have heard literally nothing but amazing things about this contemporary (another one, yay!), so I KNEW I had to give a try!
Source: For Review via Netgalley: Random House Children's Books--Thanks again!!














Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown
I was SO excited to find out that I got this one! That cover is stunning. Absolutely stunning. I'm pretty sure this one is about mermaids, not sirens!
Source: For Review via Netgalley: Random House Chidren's Books--You guys are amazing.















The Childe by C.A. Kunz
This one I heard awesome things about, and it was FREE because of the second novel, Dark Days's release!
Source: Bought from Amazon















Dark Days by C.A. Kunz
I won this in a giveaway for getting The Childe for free!
Source: Won in a giveaway (THANKS Tiffany!)


















Cascade by Lisa T. Bergren
I haven't read the first one, but I had to get it before the great deal was over. So I got it. :)
Source: Bought from Amazon
















Torrent by Lisa T. Bergren
The third book of the River of Time Series! Again, couldn't pass up the deal!
Source: Bought from Amazon















Anew: The Archers of Avalon by Chelsea Fine
WHAT A FANTABULOUSLY BEAUTIFUL COVER! It sounds like just my type of read! Cannot wait!
Source: For review from Chelsea--Thank you so much!



Stay by Deb Caletti
I have never read any of Deb's books so this will be my first one! :)
Source: School Library



Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore
I have been wanting to read this ever since it came out! And that COVER is just gorgeous!
Source: School Library




The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff
I actually didn't enjoy (or finish) Brenna's other book, The Replacement, but this one just sounds AWESOME, so I decided to get it!
Source: School Library




Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick
This cover gives me the heebie-jeebies. But I've heard nothing but great things!
Source: School Library






















The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines
FREE on Amazon! Hurry and get it! I also want to read Abbi's Existence!
Source: Bought from Amazon
















Reckless Magic by Rachel Higginson
This is a less-known title, but I've heard really great reviews about it!
Source: Bought from Amazon (FREE)


















So special thanks to Random House Children's Books, you guys were awesome this week for approving me of these titles! And to Tiffany and Chelsea! I can't wait to dig in! What did everyone else get in their mailboxes? Leave comments/links! (:

1 comment: