Saturday, June 2, 2012

Weekly Book Haul (19)

Hi everyone! I actually didn't haul anything this week! I've been a good girl.
I have WAY too many books to read. And of course, not enough time.

My Reading Pile (June 3-June 9) hosted by Rachel @Fiktshun
I'm definitely still working my way through the Harry Potter series! 
I am flying through the audiobooks, and I will finish Harry Potter
and the Chamber of Secrets early this week, possibly tomorrow. I am also
reading The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder, and it's not 
CATCHING my attention, but I do want to make progress this week. I'm having my 
first exam this week, as well as my first dance practice of the season. So I'm pretty
darn busy. I will be starting Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. 

What did you guys haul this week? What's in your reading pile? =)


No comments:

Post a Comment