Friday, June 1, 2012

May Favorites 2012

LAST FULL MONTH OF SCHOOL IS OVER. Ohmygoodness. I'm almost done with year one of high school! Anyway, this month was GREAT for me, despite the busy school stuff. I read a lot of books (for me)!

In the month of May, I read:



-Monsters of Men (Chaos Walking #3) by Patrick Ness

-Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta 

-Shut Out by Kody Keplinger


-The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by 
Jennifer E. Smith


-A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness


-Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling


Favorite Read of the month:
Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness

Most Disappointing Read:
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith

*Special shout-out to Mr. Patrick Ness:
You're amazing. May was pretty much "GO PATRICK NESS!" month. You're awesome. Do what you keep doing. 


HOORAY! I read such awesome books this month (SEVEN!), and the Chaos Walking books were more than 500 pages, so I'm even MORE proud. =) What did you read in May? What were your favorites?


No comments:

Post a Comment