Sunday, December 25, 2011

In My Mailbox (1)

Hi everyone! In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at TheStorySiren.

This is my first IMM! Yay! I'm not allowed to do vlogs, and I can't take pictures of my books because they are 95% of the time library books, which show the barcode, which show the location of my library. So, I'm left with the image of the book cover to show you guys. Even though it's Christmas (Merry Christmas, everyone!) I didn't get much because I already got my Kindle for Christmas waaay back on Black Friday. I know, a month early present. But this week, I got:

Delirium (Special Edition) by Lauren Oliver

Significance by Shelly Crane

I am SO incredibly excited to read both. And for all you Kindle people, Delirium (Special Edition) was only $2.99 on Amazon! So GO GET IT like I did! Significance was only $0.99 (: What you guys get for Christmas (this week)? (: Comment! I'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment