Friday, December 30, 2011

Best 10 Books Read in 2011

Wow, 2011 whipped past me before I could say "happynewyear". Can you agree with that?! Although I just started this blog, I think that it is still appropriate for me to do my favorites of this year. In the year of 2011, I read 73 books, which was MUCH less than I anticipated, sadly. My goal was 100 books.. better luck next time! These books were not all published in 2011, and are in no specific order.

My Top 10 favorite books I read in 2011 (Click on the title to link to Goodreads):

1. Beastly by Alex Flinn (Read this book countless amount of times. Plus, the movie is phenomal. Just saying.)

2. Hush, Hush

3. Crescendo

4. Silence

by Becca Fitzpatrick (I seriously loved ALL 3 books. They are the best. Ever.)

5. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (I'm sure this was MANY people's favorites. I still need to read Lola..)

6. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand (C'mon. EVERYBODY loves Clara and Tucker!)

7. Wither by Lauren DeStefano (Ugh, so disgustingly creative and I LOVED.)

8. Divergent by Veronica Roth (Probably my most loved book of all time. Seriously, Four & Tris <3)

9. Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly (Oh my goodness, one of the best angel books I have ever read!)

10. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater (Guys, this book made me CRY. See my review here)

Yep, those are my Top Ten Favorites of 2011. What are your

No comments:

Post a Comment