Friday, December 23, 2011

Hi Everyone :)

Hi everyone! This is The Dancing Reader speaking. As you can tell from my blog name, I'm an obsessive reader, and dancer. This blog is going to be about books, however, since it's a little difficult to talk about dance daily. Some things you should know about me: I'm a girl, and a teen. Who loves to dance and read. But you knew that. My favorite genres of dance are ballet and contemporary. My favorite genres of reading are only YA novels: Paranormal romance, Dystopian, and Contemporary. I used to have a book blog, so it's like meeting an old friend again.

On this blog, you'll be finding reviews and weekly memes (IMM, Waiting on Wednesday, and possibly more!) I'm very excited to start again, and I hope you enjoy your time here at the Dancing Reader.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment