Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Waiting On: Speechless by Hannah Harrington

"The story of a girl named Chelsea Knot who takes a voluntary oath of silence after her gossip-mongering ways yield unexpected consequences…
Say she’s sorry isn’t enough."


GOODREADS - AUTHOR'S WEBSITE 


Title: Speechless
Author: Hannah Harrington
Release Date: August 28, 2012
Publisher: Harlequin TEEN


The synopsis given is quite short. Nonetheless, I'm still excited. It sounds pretty emotional if you ask me. And I really enjoyed Hannah's debut novel, Saving June. I loved her writing and I can't wait to see more of it! And that cover is so freaking simple & beautiful it kills me.


What are you waiting on? Leave me links and I'll come and stop by! :D
*Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at BtS



1 comment:

  1. We're WOW buddies today!! :D Aren't you just so excited for this?! Another ah-mazing book coming out on August 28th. I really fell in love with Saving June, so I'm pretty sure that I'll really enjoy this one!

    Fabulous pick! <3

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete