Monday, July 2, 2012

June Favorites 2012

June was a crazy month.

But my first couple weeks of summer have been AWESOME. So much reading, so little stress. :))

In the month of June, I read:


-Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling (audiobook)

-Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling (audiobook)

-The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder 

-Saving June by Hannah Harrington

-Hourglass by Myra McEntire

-Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling

-Timepiece by Myra McEntire

-A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young (audiobook)

-Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys

-Something Like Normal by Trish Doller

Favorite read of the month:
Between Shades of Gray & Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
(Something Like Normal came really close!)

Most Disappointing Read: 
The Probability of Miracles & Timepiece

LOOK AT DAT LIST. Ten books. TEN. I am on fire!! I really hope I can read that many next month. What did YOU guys read in June? What were your favorites? Leave links of your wrap-up posts in the comments below! =)

Happy reading!



1 comment:

  1. Wow-ie! 10 books! I haven't read most of them on your list, so I really need to get to them! Especially Between Shades of Gray, I've heard incredible things about that book. Gosh, why haven't I read it yet? Silly me. Anyways, great post! (:

    ReplyDelete