Thursday, May 24, 2012

My Summer To-Read List

HEY EVERYONE. Who's excited for summer?! I know I CERTAINLY am. No school or stress, just fun in the sun and TONS of reading. Which is why I'm making a summer to-read list. I'd like to show you guys the books that I WILL get done over the summer of 2012!

The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
Oh my GOD don't kill me. I have only read 1-5, and half of the sixth book,
and that was probably 5 years ago. Yep. Here we go. I'm GOING to do it. I will.

The Mortal Instruments/The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
Again, I live under a rock.

The Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead.
Have I mentioned that I live under a rock?

The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
Am I even allowed to be a book blogger? Doesn't seem like it...

Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series by Rick Riordan

Maze Runner Trilogy by James Dashner

John Green's Books:
-Looking For Alaska
-The Fault in Our Stars
-Paper Towns
-Will Grayson, Will Grayson
-An Abundance of Katherines

Perfect Chemistry Trilogy by Simone Elkeles

Summer Trilogy by Jenny Han



Aaaand of course some standalones that I'll read in between. What can you guys recommend to me? Obviously, this summer is catch-up summer for me. I'm just trying to catch-up on all of the books I need to read before I die. I think I'm going to have a VERY good summer. If you, like me, also live under a rock and haven't read some of these, feel free to let me know, and you can make me feel better. =P

What about you? =)

1 comment:

  1. Great list! I still haven't read the last Harry Potter book. I haven't started the Immortal Instruments either. I love! The Vampire Academy Series and The Hunger Games. I always here amazing things about John Green but I have still not read any of his books (hides). I have read the first two Perfect Chemistry books. Summer trilogy is also a favorite of mine. Hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete