Wednesday, May 2, 2012

April Favorites 2012

Seriously? Really? April flew by like BAM. Where did April go? One moment I've decided to go back to blogging and the next moment it's already been a month?! Wow. Time is just passing me by.

Alright, enough about me complaining about time. Y'all are here to see my April favorites! 

In the month of April, I read: 




-Solo by Sarah Schofield

Favorite Read:
Solo by Sarah Schofield

Most Disappointing Read:
Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan


That's it for me in April! It was a pretty good month, would you agree? I'm pretty happy with it :)
What are did you read in April? What are your favorites? 




4 comments:

  1. Aw sad you didn't enjoy Dash and Lily! It's a GREAT winter read. Maybe I loved it because I read it then! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, probably! I may need to pick it up again over winter break. =)

      Delete
  2. I've heard so many good things about Wanderlove. I need to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete