Sunday, April 22, 2012

In My Mailbox (13)

Hey everyone! In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi @The Story Siren.

I, thankfully, didn't have anything in my mailbox this week. (Except for a white Kindle cover! IT'S WHITE & GORGEOUS. Love it). I HAVE BEEN SO INSANELY BUSY THIS WEEK. I was suddenly called to learn and compete 2 routines in a week, so yeah, that took up a majority of my time. I finished The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness, and my review should be coming up soon. I'm reading Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan now, and I'm loving it! 

Here's my Reading Pile (April 22-28) for this week:

Like I said, I'm reading Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan right now, and I'm not too far in. I'm super busy this week, so I think I may finish that near the end of the week. I want to start Wake by Lisa McMann as well. I know I won't finish it though. For school, we started reading The Odyssey by Homer. Yay. I am excited for the greek mythology though!

So that's it for this week! Did you guys get anything other than nothing in your mailbox? 
What's in your reading pile?

No comments:

Post a Comment